Friday, April 15, 2011

Repeal Obama: He is belittling the GOP. Media, please silence this before it's a twitter trend

President Obama issues a challenge to the GOP: Try and resist my Authoritii! If the left gets wind of this they'll be stirred awake again, this is the President they voted for! So, Media Conglomerates of the World, with our Powers Combined, let's silence this Dictator. Let's honor the hard work the GOP has been doing for US.

Comment Below: Start comment with "I is repeal _____ " and add your repeal.
(or leave the repeal comment on the Facebooks)


read more of this story here: ►HuffPost Obama Open Mic◄

6 comments:

  1. I is Repeal my banana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I iz repeal tea party donations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I is repeal fascist maoist against Koch Tea products

    ReplyDelete
  4. I is repeal the American dream... Again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that cat!
    I is repeal your control over the kitty!

    ReplyDelete